Panorama recommends you to have a travel and medical insurance for your group and also individual trips. Make sure you have health insurance whenever you are traveling abroad. If your U.S. health care plan does not cover you overseas, consider buying supplemental insurance to cover medical costs and emergencies.
Why buy travel insurance?
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- You miss your connection.
Purchase Group Travel Insurance in Three Easy Steps
Prepare and save on your computer a “Group Manifest” Excel worksheet. Save this by the group’s name. A pre-formatted blank worksheet may be downloaded from this site. Please have access to your group’s cancellation policy, ready to type or clip and paste, into our form found at Step Two.
Complete the group information form.
Purchase your coverage below.
*For ‘Quantity’ please use the number of people in the group (Must be 10 or more).